Clinical Coding Consultant (Qualified Auditor)
Posted on Monday 05 March 2018
Job Title: Clinical Coding Consultant (Qualified Auditor)
Our Clinical Coding Consultants apply their clinical coding expertise, knowledge and skill-sets to undertake audits, clinical coding reviews, mentoring and clinician engagement, often as part of wider maxwell stanley consultancy projects.
Due to another year of substantial growth, we are looking for another Clinical Coding Consultant to join our team.
The Consultant would be expected to:
· Undertake frequent clinical coding reviews either as stand-alone projects or as part of wider consultancy programmes
· Champion data accuracy and quality for all clients
· Deliver project-based clinician engagement
· Support consultancy projects by applying skillsets and knowledge to analyse coding data
· Deliver occasional IG clinical coding audits
· Mentor junior members of clients’ teams where necessary
In return, you can expect:
· Excellent pay
· Varied and interesting projects
· Fully reimbursed travel expenses
· Investment in professional and personal development
· Potential remote working opportunities
maxwell stanley consulting provides specialist consultancy services across the UK healthcare market.
We work with healthcare providers, commissioners and the independent healthcare sector nationwide to transform clinical coding departments, improve coding accuracy, provide data quality assurance and improve the flow of and quality of source information required for accurate coding.
We are passionate about improving patient and financial outcomes through accurate healthcare data and pride ourselves on the strong partnerships we forge with our clients.
For more information or for a full job description and person specification, please contact Donna Rye on email@example.com, quoting job reference CLINAUD.
Posted on Thursday 01 February 2018
We are looking for all levels of Healthcare Consultants to join the maxwell stanley team to assist with our delivery of consultancy services to NHS and private healthcare organisations. You should have experience of working in the healthcare sector, ideally holding a minimum 2:1 degree and you should feel passionate about improving our national healthcare.
If you are interested in joining our team, please email your CV and a covering letter to our Resource and Marketing Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.